What are Leaderboards?
Leaderboards are a type of ladder-style tournament where we sum and take the scores of your best games to rank you against similarly ranked players.
Our leaderboards are unique because they are skill-adjusted and designed for maximum competitiveness. You will be part of one of many tier-specific divisions, where you'll be competing against up to other 19 players.
How do they work?
Leaderboards are free tournaments held daily, weekly, and monthly. Here’s how they work:
- You join the leaderboard tournament of your preference
- You play as many games as you want during the tournament's duration
- We take and score your best games per our scoring system and the tournaments' guidelines
- The players with the highest scores win prizes
How do I join a leaderboard?
You can join leaderboards through our app's discover screen and then selecting your favorite one. Once you join them, you'll be able to see them in the
My Leaderboards section.
⚠️ Reminder: Once you join a leaderboard tournament, you will not be able to leave it.
Scoring System: How does it work?
The scoring system is outlined above and it's very simple to understand: you get points by winning games, getting kills, assists, farming, and ending the game early.
While the specific values and points might change from one leaderboard to the other, we've tried to design it in such a way that it cancels out team performance and focuses more on your performance and ability as a player. Nonetheless, on some specific leaderboards, this logic might not be true as we optimize the scoring system so that it balances team performance as well.
Eligibility & Participation
To join a leaderboard tournament, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a Verified Anti-Cheat Status & Linked Summoner Account
- For residents of the US, the following states are not currently eligible for cash prize tournaments: Tennessee Arkansas, Delaware, and Michigan.
- Depending on the leaderboards, you might be required to play a minimum number of games before receiving a score.
- After winning a leaderboard tournament, your prize will automatically appear in your prizes within 24 hours. You can then redeem it following this process.
We currently support leaderboards for League of Legends. Support for Valorant, TFT, and Legends of Runeterra will come soon.