Patch 12.15 is a pretty small patch compared to the previous ones, targeting only a couple of outliers who are underperforming to ensure every composition can succed.
Eye of the Storm has not been that exciting and so Riot has decided to buff it up to make it more attractive. Intercosmic Gifts has been far from stellar all set. Having just a chance to drop every 5 shops was too much variance to justify this as a Gold Augment and so Riot decided to double the chance of spawning a second orb.
- Eye of the Storm bonus Ability Power for unit at the center of the board: 40 increased to 45
- Eye of the Storm bonus Ability Power post lightning strike Ability Power: 120 increased to 135
- Intercosmic Gifts Orb chance to spawn a second Orb: 50% increased to 100%
- Intercosmic Gifts Orb drop location shifted slightly higher to make it more noticeable
- Stand United Attack Damage per active Trait: 2/3/4 reduced to 1/2/3
Cavalier trait got a slight nerf after being targeted in recent patches. Trainers on the other hand got a significant buff with Nomsy doing double damage at Trainer 3.
- Cavalier bonus Armor & Magic Resistance: 35/65/95/125 decreased to 35/60/85/110
- Shimmerscale, Needlessly Big Gem living units needed per 1 gold: 3 decreased to 2
- Shimmerscale, Mogul’s Mail Health per stack: 5 increased to 8
- Trainer 3 Nomsy Damage increase: +100% increased to +200%
- Trainer Nomsy Fireball Damage: 100/130/160/200 decreased to 85/110/140/175
- Trainer 3 Nomsy’s Fireball Damage: 200/260/320/400 increased to 255/330/420/525
Only a handful of units received changes following the huge 12.14 patch. Most changes were buffs to underperforming units while Riot is observing the impacts of the durability patch.
- Ezreal Mystic Shot Damage: 175/225/300 increased to 200/250/325
- Kayn Health: 700 increased to 750
- Kayn Attack Damage: 55 increased to 60
- Lee Sin Attack Speed: 0.7 increased to 0.75
- Lee Sin Dragon’s Rage Damage: 280/360/480 increased to 295/375/495
- Xayah Health: 700 increased to 750
- Xayah Attack Speed: 0.7 increased to 0.75
- Corki Big One Attack Damage ratio: 160/200/350% changed to 155/185/400%
- Ashe Volley Damage: 125/175/225 increased to 125/175/250
- Ao Shin Lightning Rain Damage: 210/400/2500 increased to 225/400/2500
Following the previous huge patch, the meta was shaken up and while some comps fell off and made room for new ones, the current patch changes are too small to impact the meta. The only exception is the Trainers who received a hefty buff, otherwise, most top compositions remained mostly unchanged.